1. I made two delicious recipes this week while awaiting the birth of Baby #3. The first was steak pie, which was yummy and steaky. I am now allowed to cook savory pies for dinner whenever I want. 🙂 I also made French Onion Soup from Mastering the Art of French Cooking. It was delicious as usual.
2. The baby came on Wednesday at 7:49pm.
3. It is a GIRL! Now we have three beautiful girls.
4. 2 hours and 49 minutes from 4 cm to birth is pretty intense. (Labor started around 4:40am but was not regular until 1pm)
5. 49 minutes from 6-7 cm to birth is crazy intense.
6. 6 minutes of pushing is less painful than 43 minutes of transition.
7. I will post a more detailed birth story soon for those who want to know. We came home 25 hours after delivery and my bed is way better than that hospital bed. I am feeling better at this point than I did after the other two as long as I have my 600 mg of Ibuprofen. Nursing is going great.
One thought on “Friday Quicktakes–11/9”
So happy for you guys!! You did it!! Yes…fast labors are crazy intense. The same work is done in way less time so (in my opinion) the pain MUST be more intense. At least, that's what I tell myself! Of course, it's over quicker so I think I would still take it over long labor. Glad you're home and everyone is well. Enjoy this special time with that new little one!
Comments are closed.