1. I made two delicious recipes this week while awaiting the birth of Baby #3. The first was steak pie, which was yummy and steaky. I am now allowed to cook savory pies for dinner whenever I want. 🙂 I also made French Onion Soup from Mastering the Art of French Cooking. It was delicious as usual.
2. The baby came on Wednesday at 7:49pm.
3. It is a GIRL! Now we have three beautiful girls.
4. 2 hours and 49 minutes from 4 cm to birth is pretty intense. (Labor started around 4:40am but was not regular until 1pm)
5. 49 minutes from 6-7 cm to birth is crazy intense.
6. 6 minutes of pushing is less painful than 43 minutes of transition.
7. I will post a more detailed birth story soon for those who want to know. We came home 25 hours after delivery and my bed is way better than that hospital bed. I am feeling better at this point than I did after the other two as long as I have my 600 mg of Ibuprofen. Nursing is going great.